Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Dispatch, manage and allocate resources to meet the expectations of our clients.
· Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule as necessary.
· Follow up with phone calls upon completion of work performed.
· Request that clients share positive experiences through reviews.
· Anticipate and mitigate conflicts in allocations of resources before it effects the client’s experience.
· When an issue arises with client dissatisfaction, take immediate action to resolve.
· Work closely with Customer service to coordinate scheduling.
· Offer new service agreements and renew existing service agreements.
· Grow, monitor and maintain the maintenance programs; update changes in ownership, add new install job information and review reasons for non-renewals.
· Receive, record and maintain sales lead information, set appointments as necessary.
· Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner with associates, superiors, vendors and customers. Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
· Ensure the accurate capture, data entry and maintenance of customer information.
· Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
· Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues, serving as a champion of the client to our company.
· Perform dispatching and scheduling of service technicians and other resources.
· Win the confidence of new clients when they call for service or repairs.
· Schedule the client appointment and assign/match qualified staff to perform the work.
· Increase revenue from established customers and generate additional revenue from new customers by using proper sales techniques, problem solving skills and account management.
· Follow-up on all leads, proposals, and potential sales until closed or lost
Job Types: Full-time, Contract