Work Hours: 7:00AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
Overtime and weekends will be required on a rotating schedule.
Reports to: Service Manager
- Customer Service
- Revenue per day
- Sales Leads
- Maintenance Conversions
- Service Accuracy
- HVAC Technical Knowledge
- Exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to work.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Valid Texas Driver’s license.
- Willingness to invest in HVAC tools and training.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and refrigeration principles.
- Basic knowledge of service tools and testing devices
- Perform planned maintenance
- Work from 28’ extension ladder and 12’ stepladder.
- Commit to developing customer service skills.
- Ability to diagnose, recommend, and repair different types of equipment.
Primary Job Functions:
Responsible for diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and
customer home comfort issues. Selects appropriate diagnostic and repair charges from the flat rate book per company policy. Maintains required levels of truck stock items. Advises Service Manager or Dispatcher at such time as the assigned project begins to fall behind average repair times. Works with Service Manager and Service Dispatcher on ideas for reducing cost of service department. Reports to first call from home ready to work at the designated start time.
- 401k eligibility after 90 days with 3% company match.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance available, after 90 days.
- 80 hours of PTO
- With direction from dispatch, respond to customers who are having problems with their home or commercial HVAC systems.
- Using a systematic diagnostic process, identify the cause of the customer’s issue and provide solutions along the cost.
- Obtain customer approval before completing any work.
- Check in and out of all calls.
- Perform signature service maintenances according to Moss Mechanical processes.