Duties and Responsibilities
- The applicant must have a minimum of three (5) years prior work-related experience as a utility foreman, installing water, sewer and storm drain main lines.
- Able to read plans and grade sheets and must be able to set manholes and storm drain structures.
- Lead and supervise crew to safely and efficiently execute the work assigned.
- Demonstrate solid team leadership and assist with their training and development. Be accessible to employees to address questions or concerns.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Able to work in a safe manner, follow OSHA guidelines and keep the work area clean.
- Reliable attendance. Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.