- Work as a part of a crew.
- Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Crew leader, Foreman, or Supervisor.
- Operate construction equipment
- Handle physically demanding construction duties.
- Assist crew members in placing underground pipes, conduits, manual labor and shovel work, and operate power tools
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Working safely requires quick/accurate hand-eye coordination
- Work sites are outdoors in potentially extreme weather conditions
- Work includes prolonged and repeated: lifting (including overhead, up to 50lbs); standing; climbing; kneeling; reaching and feeling; crouching and crawling