We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
· Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
· Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
· Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
· Understand expense accounts and cost centers
· Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
Requirements and Skills
· Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk
· Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles · Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Data entry skills proficiency
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Must be able to pass drug screen and background check if applicable.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.