SHSP Inc is an established steel fabrication and erection company with our corporate office located in Springtown, TX. Our portfolio includes a wide range of projects throughout the State of Texas.
The Company: SHSP Inc is committed to creating and maintaining a professional environment for in which all employees are afforded the opportunity for personal and professional growth. Experience and dedication is what we believe are the founding principles to completing the project on time and within budget.
The Position: What was typically once completed by the founding members of this organization we have grown to needing an experienced individual who can assist with keeping projects organized. This position is not a full-time office job; this position will require supervision and physical participation at the project locations and inside of the fabrication facility. We believe strong leaders lead from the front not through a strongly worded email.
- Experience in commercial construction industry, including verifiable experience as a supervisor, field superintendent or project manager.
- Strong understanding of structural steel construction and blueprints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when faced with unexpected occurrences in difficult surroundings.
- Ability to be proactive in problem solving and process improvement.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Must be able to communicate clearly through email and text.
- Review project drawings and coordinate production with the fabrication superintendent.
- Verify materials with take-offs, and delivery.
- Coordinate schedules with subcontractors and verifying subcontractors have all the necessary information to accurately complete the assigned scope.
- Verify and troubleshoot issues in the field during erecting periods with the erecting crews while providing communication with the office regarding issues.
- Verify all materials are ready for shipping after fabrication including all hardware bundles and necessary tools.
- Coordinate delivery of all required equipment to job location.
- Ensure all inspections have been completed and all punch out items are completed.
Pay: $50,00.00 to $70,000.00 per year
- Company provided phone
- Company provided fuel card
- Company provided vehicle
- Monday through Thursday 6am to 4:30pm
- Friday 6am to Noon
Travel throughout Texas will be required. All lodging and transportation is provided. Individuals should expect to travel up to 25 percent of the time for duration's no longer than 5 days.
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in Construction or Business management is preferred but not required.
- Commercial Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
Vaccinations are not required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springtown, TX 76082: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location